Go1 is a leading learning company, backed by Microsoft. We serve as the hub of the learning ecosystem, connecting to learning management systems and content providers. We deliver learning content – internally developed or from third parties – to end organizations, in the systems they use every day, like Microsoft Teams.
The app is free. The only cost would be if you elect to purchase additional third party learning content from Go1.
Any organization using Teams can install the app.
The below functionality is currently possible, with more on the way:
- Connect your learning management system to Teams (for certain learning management systems)
- Create channels in Teams from the structure of learning resources in your learning management system
- Pull learning resources into Teams from your learning management system
- Create Learning tabs in any channel where all learning resources can be available
- Create a structure for learning resources on a Learning tab
- Add or remove learning resources from a Learning tab
- Upload learning resources, including interactive files like SCORM, AICC, and xAPI
- Open and view learning resources from a Learning tab
- Start or continue a discussion about any learning resource
- Search and share learning resources from the extensive library, the Go1 Content Hub
- Pin learning resources from the main conversation tab to the Learning tab