Make it easy to teach and learn within Teams using GO1.
With GO1 and Microsoft Teams you can recommend and discuss learning resources within your class channels.
You can add and access courses, video files, documents, quizzes and other eLearning resources such as SCORM, AICC, xAPI and more.
We've included a section with FAQs below. For additional information, the following guides are also available:
Who is GO1?
GO1 is a leading learning company, backed by Microsoft. We serve as the hub of the learning ecosystem, connecting to learning management systems and content providers. We deliver learning content – internally developed or from third parties – to end organizations, in the systems they use every day, like Microsoft Teams.
How much does the app cost?
The app is free. The only cost would be if you elect to purchase additional third party learning content from GO1.
What do I need to do to be able to access the app?
Any organization using Teams can install the app.
What features does the app have?
The below functionality is currently possible, with more on the way:
- Connect your learning management system to Teams (for certain learning management systems)
- Create channels in Teams from the structure of learning resources in your learning management system
- Pull learning resources into Teams from your learning management system
- Create Learning tabs in any channel where all learning resources can be available
- Create a structure for learning resources on a Learning tab
- Add or remove learning resources from a Learning tab
- Upload learning resources, including interactive files like SCORM, AICC, and xAPI
- Open and view learning resources from a Learning tab
- Start or continue a discussion about any learning resource
- Search and share learning resources from GO1’s extensive content library
- Pin learning resources from the main conversation tab to the Learning tab
Learn more about how GO1 can help you achieve your goals, and those of your organization.