When you bring people together, conflict is a natural part of the dynamic.Improve your relationships with your co-workers, clients, and managers and find your way through conflict back to cooperation. In this course, learn the secrets of effective conflict resolution and simple, repeatable techniques that apply in most business situations.
- Define conflict Management
Distinguish different types of conflict styles.
Recognize contentious tactics.
- Identify issues and needs.
- Explain how to reframe.
- Increase conflict capacity.
- Explain why conflict can be a healthy process for a group of people.
- Describe three types of trust and how to build it among team members.
- Analyze the five types of conflict management styles and assess when it is most appropriate to use each.
- An Introduction to Conflict Management
- Tools & Instruments to Use
- Creating a Positive Environment
- Seek to Understand Then to Be Understood
- Put Yourself on the Other Party's Shoes
- Resolve the Roots of a Problem
- Weigh all the Available Options
- Choosing the Best Solution
- The Conflict Management Process
- Additional Resources