The Future of Learning and Development
As the Digital Revolution continues to disrupt the way we work, learning and development has become a central and critical part of any organisation.
The Public Sector Network’s virtual The Future of Learning and Development Summit will take a look at how leaders are creating L&D strategies that align with their organisation’s vision, ensuring they are well equipped for the future.
Join us as we tackle common challenges and hear from Go1's Chief Evangelist and co-founder, Vu Tran, as he shares insights and best practices to learning and development. During the session, Vu will particularly be exploring the phenomenon of choice and how it is currently driving workplace learning.
Other key takeaways you can expect on the day:
- Hear from a range of experts about how to help realise organisational goals through a strategic and proactive role
- Define L&D’s role in building a learning culture
- Listen as experts share how to develop workforce capability and the skills required to deliver organisational strategy
- Learn about emerging technologies to help realise your L&D strategy
- Take a look at what is needed to ensure your organisation is forward facing and remains agile in the face of adversity
*This complimentary event is free for public sector only.
Co-founder and Chief Evangelist, Go1