In this course you will learn practical techniques to help you boost your confidence and be more impressive communicating at work. Behavioral expert Peter Quarry provides strategies to develop a more successful approach to effective communication, especially when presenting your ideas. You will learn to create a positive impression and communicate with influence so others will listen to you and see your point of view.
People are strongly guided by their first impressions of others, often within the first few seconds of meeting. You need to amplify your chances of making a positive impression and influencing others.
Key Learning Points
In this program psychology expert Peter Quarry recommends ways to influence:
• Promote your credentials
• Communicate with confidence
• Anticipate objections and prepare
By the end of this course, learners should be able to:
• Apply simple techniques to build confidence and communicate more effectively
• Promote your credentials so that others will listen to you
• Demonstrate confidence with positive body language and tone
• Deliver a powerful, succinct message of no more than 3-5 key points
• Prepare for objections with answers that focus on benefits
This course is part of the 2 Minutes To Success Series created by Psychologist Eve Ash. A series of two minute microlearning programs from psychology experts with practical advice and techniques to help you tackle workplace problems and be more productive less stressed improve your image and regain control of your life. There are programs to deal with challenging people and situations and strategies for professional development and managing yourself and others.