This HACCP Level 3 course is essential for anybody wanting to develop their careers with an internationally recognised qualification. This online course is for professionals in the food sector and is designed to help you understand what is involved in a successful HACCP food safety management system. The course will take you through the essential steps of the HACCP planning process and help you understand how to identify food safety hazards, select relevant control measures and ensure the HACCP system continues to operate efficiently and effectively.
The course is divided into 15 easy to follow modules includes a multiple choice test at the end.
- An Introduction to HACCP
- HACCP and The Law
- HACCP Alternatives
- Planning a HACCP System
- Food Safety Hazards
- Prerequisite Programmes
- Creating the HACCP System
- Principle 1: Hazard Analysis
- Principle 2: Critical Control Points
- Principle 3: Critical Limits
- Principle 4: Monitoring Critical Control Points
- Principle 5: Corrective Action
- Principle 6: Verification of the HACCP System
- Principle 7: Documentation
- Implementing the HACCP System
This HACCP Level 3 course is for professionals. This course will enhance the career of any supervisor or manager working in the food sector.
By the end of this course learners will:
- Explain the importance of HACCP systems and the background of food safety management.
- Understand the legal requirements pertaining to HACCP and food safety management systems that can be chosen.
- Develop the essential hygiene prerequisites as foundations for effective HACCP.
- Recite the seven principles of HACCP.
- Understand the importance of having effective prerequisite programmes in place.
- Explain the different approaches to the use of HACCP.
- Understand the significance of critical limits and corrective action and know why these need to be carefully monitored.
- Know how to validate and verify the HACCP plan and understand the importance of keeping documentation.
- Develop a HACCP plan:
- Carry out hazard analysis and defining control measures
- Identify critical control points (CCPs)
- Control CCPs - limits, monitoring and corrective action
- Application, implementation, verification and maintenance of HACCP
- Roles, resources, communication, training and development
- Challenging HACCP effectiveness
Our HACCP Level 3 course is fully interactive to ensure you remain entertained and engaged throughout. Our course:
- Stop-Start technology meaning you learn at your convenience.
- All device compliant meaning you can use laptop-tablet-smartphone.
- Accredited by both the CPD and by iirsm.
- Fully online course and multiple choice test with no time limits.
- Approximate duration: 2-3 hours.
- On completion, certificate is instantly downloadable.