Accredited course, Get a good grounding in Project Management, to successfully manage your Projects.
This course contains everything you need to achieve a good understanding of the Project Management Fundamentals.
It is also accredited for and covers the competencies required to achieve the APM - PFQ Project Fundamentals Qualification BoKv6 (SCQF Level 6 - Globally Recognised Qualification).
· 4 modules with associated interactive lessons
· Innovative and engaging videos for each lesson
· Notes to support each lesson and references to APM Syllabus
· Practice test directly aligned to the APM syllabus
· Tasks and exercises to consolidate the learning
· Extensive Exam Approaches module to support the "Objective Testing" Fundamentals exam.
· This course is also eligible for 14 CPD/PDU points.
· Project management and the operating environment
· Project lifecycle
· Management structures by which projects operate
· Project management planning
· Scope management
· Scheduling and resource management
· Risk management and issue management
· Project quality management
· Leadership and teamwork