SCRUM Developer introduces the core activities of SCRUM. Starting with the fundamental concept of iterative development, collaborate with stakeholders and manage risks. The SCRUM concepts covered will be user stories, tasks, daily standup. manage sprint backlog, retrospect and review
- User Story Meetings and Workshops
- Task Planning Meeting
- Write User Stories
- User Story Acceptance Criteria
- Outputs for Writing User Stories
- User Group Meetings
- Planning Poker
- Fist of Five
- Points for Cost Estimation
- Other Estimation Techniques
- Outputs from Approve, Estimate and Commit Stories.
- Two Parts of a Task Planning Meeting
- Use Index Cards
- Determine Dependencies
- Outputs for Create Tasks
- Task Estimation Meetings
- Establish Estimation Criteria
- Output for Estimating Tasks.
- Learning Objectives
- Terms to Know
- The Scrum Cycle: Plan and Estimate
- Create the Sprint Backlog
- Sprint Burndown Chart
- Sprint Tracking Metrics.
- Conducting the Daily Standup Meeting
- Three Daily Questions
- The War Room
- Managing Distributed Teams
- Outputs from Conduct Daily Standup.
- Create the Deliverables
- Build Deliverables
- Outputs for Creating Deliverables
- Product Backlog Review Meetings
- Facilitate Communications
- Outputs of Grooming the Backlog.
- Projects, Programs, and Portfolios
- Scrum of Scrums
- Four Questions per Team
- Outputs from Scrum of Scrums
- Sprint Review Meeting
- Track Overall Progress
- Outputs of Demonstrate and Validate Sprint.
- Conduct the Retrospect Sprint Meeting
- Speed Boat
- Metrics and Measurement Review
- Outputs from Retrospect Sprint
- Terms to Know
- The Scrum Cycle: Review and Retrospect.