Safety Tip - Hand Safety

Safety Tip - Hand Safety

Lower the risk of accidents at work by learning about the different types of safety gloves and how they protect you

Vivid Learning
Updated Aug 24, 2018

An average of 180,000 hand-related injuries occurred on-the-job each year. A whopping 70% of those victims were not wearing protective gloves. The other 30% were wearing gloves, BUT the gloves were either ill-fitting or the wrong type for the job.