When you complete this lesson, you will be able to plan, practice, and apply the standards of the fire protection program in the workplace. This lesson satisfies the required initial and annual refresher training for OSHA standard CFR 1910.39(a) through (d) and CFR 1910.38 (a) through (f).
• Describe the fire tetrahedron and its role in fire prevention and extinguishing
• Recall fire prevention strategies
• Identify the four classes of fires
• Recall fire extinguisher installation and maintenance standards in the workplace
• Describe the components of the fire protection training program