Whether you are an experienced AWS user or are just getting started with cloud computing - you know it is quite easy to get your infrastructure components deployed in the AWS cloud. But do you ever wonder how you can keep a close eye on the AWS components you are using? Your EC2 instances, your RDS databases and numerous other AWS services that your applications rely on?
- With over 4 hours of videos and around 45 lectures, you will get a great understanding of how you can keep a close eye on AWS infrastructure you have using AWS CloudWatch
- You will have everything you need to master on various alerting and monitoring services available from AWS
- You will learn about various AWS services like EC2, RDS, EBS, ELB which AWS CloudWatch can monitor
- Know about how you can use AWS SNS to send notifications
- You will have a deep understanding about how to monitor your AWS billing and costs
- You have life-time access to this course and a 30-day satisfaction guaranteed with this course
In this course, you will learn everything you need to master on various alerting and monitoring services available from AWS using CloudWatch. This course is designed for Software and IT architects, Software and network engineers, IT administrators, CIOs, CTOs or any technology leader looking to utilize cloud computing in their organization.
In the course, "AWS MasterClass: Monitoring and DevOps with AWS CloudWatch" you will get an in-depth look at the de facto monitoring and alerting service offered by Amazon AWS called CloudWatch.
- You will learn how AWS CloudWatch can integrate with various other AWS services like EC2, RDS, EBS, ELB and many others. During this course, you will have a deep dive into many of these services and learn how we can monitor the key metrics available for these services.
- You will learn how to setup alarms for certain thresholds for these metrics – so that you can get real-time alerts from AWS and we can take pro-active measures to make sure that our AWS infrastructure is performing at peak level.
- After taking this course, you will be proficiently acquired the skills and be a part of cloud computing revolution and to take your career to a new level.
- You will have learned everything you need to master on various alerting and monitoring services available from AWS using CloudWatch.