In this webinar we will:
- Explore what a high quality SEND graduated response looks like from identification of need to EHCP.
- Explore the ingredients of a high quality assess, plan, do, review document including a range of template ideas.
- Explore how we evidence that our pupils are meeting their targets.
- Explore how we encourage teachers to take ownership of the assess, plan, do, review process and raise their confidence to do so.
- Explore how we demonstrate the impact of our assess, plan, do, review processes on classroom learning.
- Explore coproduction with pupils and their parents.
Presented by Beccie Hawes Head of Service for Cadmus Inclusive