I can’t believe we are already four months into the year! I’m sure you have put together your calendar to ensure your employees are meeting your organization's compliance needs, but have you thought about how you are supporting your employees in other ways? In April, we highlight mental health and diversity, equity, and inclusion in our 12-months of learning, and give you thoughtful playlists to help you support your employees, no matter what they are going through.
What content partners should you check out this month?
- Topic coverage: Health & Safety, Compliance, Mental Health, Soft Skills, Cyber Security
- 250+ courses, the majority of which are 15 minutes or less in duration; some titles are documents with recommended follow-up resources
- Top courses: The GDPR Guru, Remote Working 101, Dealing with Suicidal Feelings, Time Management
- Offers CPD-accredited content
The Mental Health Project
- Topic Coverage: Mental health awareness for business, stress management
- 4 courses ranging from 45 mins to 60 mins in duration
- Meets legal and moral health and safety obligations for providing a psychologically safe workplace
- Top Courses: Mental Health Awareness for Managers
- Topic coverage: Human Resouces, Diversity and Culture, Leadership
- 15+ courses in Premium ranging from 10 to 20 minutes in duration
- Engaging, gamified courses
- Top courses: Unconscious Bias 101, Building a Diverse Organisation, Getting Flex-Agile
What new content partners have we added to the Content Hub?
New York Institute of Finance (NYIF)
- Topic coverage: Accounting & Finance
- 20+ courses in Premium ranging from 5 to 150 minutes in duration
- Top courses: Introduction to Financial Management, Financial Analysis, Credit Rating and Credit Scoring, Introduction to the Securities Industry
- Courses offer CEU credits
Coursera Guided Projects*
- Topic coverage: Business, Software, Data Analysis & Management, Design, Marketing, Web Development, Leadership & Management
- 3200+ Guided Projects in Premium ranging from 90 to 120 minutes in duration
- Top Projects: Getting Started with Power BI Desktop, Create Informative Presentations with Google Slides, Develop Your First Python Program, Introduction to Relationship Database and SQL, Jenkins: Automating your delivery pipeline
- In Coursera’s Guided Projects, learners can quickly develop job-ready skills using the latest tools and technologies with step-by-step guidance from expert instructors. There’s also a side-by-side interface featuring expert video on one side and space for learner practice on the other side.
- Some content is offered in additional languages, including Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Arabic, and Russian
*Some restrictions apply. Please reach out to your CSM if you have questions.
What great new content have our current content partners added to the Content Hub?
- Access Group has refreshed their library with Go1 and added/updated over 150 courses on topics such as equity and inclusion, workplace safety, and cyber security.
- AMC updated 19 of their healthcare courses to their newest versions.
- Coorpacademy added 480 courses in English, French, and German on a variety of topics, including using the right language to express yourself, improving your writing skills, and how to speak French.
- Human Logic added a new Trade Finance 101 series.
- Me Learning added 14 new courses around first aid and dealing with complaints.
- Packt has added 71 new technical courses on an array of technical content, including data management, AWS, and digital forensics.
What is Shannon’s Favorite Course?
Going along with the theme of diversity and inclusion, I revisited one of our most popular DEI courses, Why Diversity Matters by Enspark. This short course goes over the value of diversity, both to individuals and to an organization. I love its quick and concise message.
For more insights, subscribe to the Go1 newsletter to stay on top of all the latest L&D trends. Or, you can book a demo today to find out how Go1 can help with your team’s learning needs.