Community is about collective knowledge and understanding. That is why we are excited to be attending the upcoming LEARNING LIVE Conference on Sept 8-9 in London.
Why LEARNING LIVE?
- Crowdsourced agenda - join industry experts and practitioners as they address your key business challenges.
- Practical and fun - there will be no boring lectures at this event. Speakers will facilitate group-working and interaction as you explore the topic at hand.
- Dedicated networking - unlike other conferences, you get dedicated networking breaks held at regular intervals.
- Free to attend - L&D budgets are often tight, so that’s why LEARNING LIVE is completely free to attend.
LEARNING LIVE doesn’t just describe the current challenges in L&D, it gives you practical solutions to use in your workplace. Join the Go1 team as we look at what’s new and exciting in the world of learning and development!
Here's how you can connect with us...
Visit the Go1 team at booth #18
Come say hello to our friendly team and let's have a conversation about what's important to you.
Go1 – Business Solutions Workshop
Developing the capabilities of your current and future workforce
Sept 8th | 3:00 pm - 3:45 pm
In this session, Ollie Browning and Craig Hamill discuss several ways to build scalable upskilling programs to increase your workforce’s current and future performance. They will focus on:
- How L&D teams can utilise digital learning resource and integrations to scale effective learning programs
- Deliver learning in the flow of work
- Practical steps to choose the right technology for your L&D and business strategy
LEARNING LIVE is an unmissable experience for learning leaders. We hope to connect with you there!