Is anyone ever really ready for December? If you are looking for a quick win to keep your employees learning, check out our final two playlists for December in our 12 Months of Learning focused on Emotional Intelligence and IT Software Essentials. These playlists will give your employees a few nuggets of information to take them into the new year.
What new content partners have we added to the Content Hub?
- Coorpacademy disrupts Corporate Digital Learning with a Learning Experience Platform that combines the latest innovations in instructional design, including gamification, microlearning, adaptive and social learning, fully adapted to learners’ needs.
- Coorpacademy courses are] created through partnerships with 50 organizations and top industry experts [and designed to] develop employees’ digital and soft skills while boosting their engagement and employability.
- Based in Paris and Lausanne, at the EPFL (Swiss Federal Institute of Technology)’s campus, the company is at the heart of Learning Sciences and Educational Technology Research, partnering with EPFL’s Research Centers.
- Each Coorpacademy course is available in English, French, and German.
- Over 400 courses available now; over a thousand more are on the roadmap for the near future.
A few course recommendations:
- Switching to Hybrid Working - Part 1
- What is social selling?
- Disability and Inclusive Recruitment
What great new content have our current content partners added to the Content Hub?
- EasyLlama has added 123 new titles to their collection of smart, highly engaging, and sleek courses. These new titles include sector-specific harassment prevention courses (e.g., Harassment Prevention: US Non-Supervisor, Retail), Wage and Hour Labor Laws, Microagressions, and HIPAA for Covered Entities: Florida.
- Mind Channel, known for whimsical-yet-substantial microlearning courses, has enhanced their offering with 29 new courses. Fresh titles include Carbon Offsetting and Net Zero Explained, Instant Messaging Etiquette, Cultivating Patience, and Finance for Managers: Basic Concepts. Many Mind Channel courses are also available in Spanish, French, German, and Portuguese.
- Seven Dimensions, a favorite of many learners around the globe, has added 18 personal development courses to their diverse array of titles. New offerings include Be a Forward Thinker, Controlling Credit Card Debt, Reach Your Potential, and How to Cope in Harsh Times.
- The Expert Academy continues to grow their suite of in-depth, expert-led courses. The four new titles from this top Content Partner are Agile Business Processes, Strategic Thinking Tools, Managing Culturally Diverse And Globally Distributed Teams, and Working Across Cultures | Build Trust In International Business Relations.
What is Shannon’s Favorite Course?
December is a great time to focus on personal and professional development and find ways to learn more about the things you are passionate about. I like to turn to Mind Tools to read articles or listen to podcasts about those topics that I’m interested in but don’t need a formal training. This week I took some to listen about Cultural Competency. I enjoyed this conversation about cultural considerations and how to navigate cross cultural communication. The conversation went into why cultural considerations are so important not only from a business standpoint but also when looking at how small the world is getting and how often we interact with people from different cultures. Not all of the information was new but it’s always good to hear different perspectives.