It may only be February, but have you started to think about your compliance training for 2023? We know that it can be hard to find the right compliance provider whose style matches your organizations. With Go1, you have multiple providers to select from, ensuring your compliance content meets the needs of your company. Check out a few of our outstanding compliance content partners below.
What content partners should you check out this month?
- Topic coverage: Compliance, Harassment, Data Compliance, Health and Safety, Privacy
- US Compliance Provider
- 155 courses in Premium, ranging from 25 minutes to 2 hours
- Modern, video-based training
- Top courses: Preventing Discrimination and Harassment; Workplace Diversity, Inclusion, and Sensitivity; Code of Conduct Essentials
- Award-winning Sexual Harassment program (Available in English and Spanish)
- High-quality video-based learning with interaction and assessments
- Topic coverage: Health & Safety
- Australian Compliance Provider
- 10+ courses in Premium, 20 minutes in duration
- Top courses: Work Health and Safety (Australia); Work Health and Safety (Australia); Sexual Harassment (Australia); Workplace Bullying (Australia); and, Privacy (Australia)
- Topic coverage: Health & Safety; Financial Compliance; Data Compliance; Management; Construction; Education
- UK Compliance Provider
- 120+ courses in Premium ranging from 10 to 100 minutes in duration
- Top courses: Ladder Safety, GDPR, DSE, Whistleblowing, Anti-Bribery
- High-quality videos with assessments
- Courses approved by CPD, IOSH, ROSPA, IIRSM, IATP, CITB, Skills for Care
- Languages: UK English and machine-translated in 30+ languages
What great new content have our current content partners added to the Content Hub?
Over 2000 titles have been added to the Go1 Content Hub in the past month. Below are some highlights of those additions.
- Coorpacademy has added over 430 new titles in the past month, each of them available in English, French, and German (over 1300 new courses total). Specializing in contemporary content needs and aligned with the World Economic Forum’s top skills, new titles from Coorpacademy range from The New KPIs to 5-minute Yoga for Better Digestion and from Hire and Coach Qualified Salespeople to Understanding the Blockchain.
- lawpilots has increased their content offering with 230+ new courses available in 35 different languages. With an engaging UX and frequent scenarios, topics include anti-corruption, conflicts of interest, export control, anti-money laundering, data protection, and information security.
- Mind Channel now has over 25 sleek new microlearning courses in English and French. Ranging from 6 to 12 minutes in duration, new titles include Introduction to Continuous Improvement, Developing Female Leaders, UX Design & User Experience, and Hand and Power Tool Safety.
- Packt has added 30 additional courses on popular tech topics. New titles, which range from 94 to 873 minutes (that’s over 14 hours!) include Learn Power BI, HTML Tutoring for Beginners, Salesforce Anti-Patterns, Mobile development with .NET MAUI, Building Analytics Teams, and Microsoft Azure Fundamentals Certification and Beyond.
- Pinktum has expanded their content offering with over 200 new courses available in six languages: English, Spanish, German, French, Portuguese, and Chinese. This latest batch of titles from this customer favorite includes Unconscious Bias – Recognizing and Reducing Prejudices and Stereotypes, Becoming More Productive and Satisfied at Work, Successfully Leading Hybrid Teams, and Lateral Leadership — Leading Effectively Without Being a Supervisor.
- Thomson Reuters is in the midst of refreshing their content catalogue, and as a result they have added over 40 new courses in 15 languages. Topics from this renowned compliance provider include anti-money laundering, whistleblowing, data privacy and security, and business continuity management.
- BizLibrary has refreshed their library and added hundreds of new courses in all topics, from leadership and mental health to Microsoft 365. *BizLibrary is restricted in some regions.
What is Shannon’s favorite course?
This week I looked for courses that would help with change management. Like all organizations, Go1 is always looking for ways to grow and improve and often that comes with the need to lead others through those changes. Always looking scanning the library for different formats, I found the book summary of The Heart of Change by John Kotter and Dan Cohen from our content partner Soundview, who provides us with a number of executive book summaries. This quick read gave some great information and advice on how to implement change, get buy-in, and make the change stick. I appreciated the format of this summary, with quick callouts and anecdotes.