The APAC conference is hosted by Totara Learning Solutions, and runs across two days. You will hear from the Totara Team, as well as able to attend Partner-run workshops on day two. Go1 will be hosting a workshop at the Conference with special benefits for anyone who attends!
The Go1 team will run a workshop that deep dives into how to use the Content Marketplace plugin, and how L&D professionals can create effective learning plans with the e-learning courses available. Go1's workshop is at 9.00am March 19th.
In this session you will learn how to:
- Filter and curate relevant off-the-shelf content for your learners.
- Create multi-activity and single-activity courses from multiple providers
- Update existing courses with new content.
- Configure gradebooks and then view learners’ outcome on Totara Learn.
- Identify courses that allow unlimited free preview
- Source niche courses and instructor-led trainings via Go1 Training Assist
- Get recommendations from Go1 experts on the best courses and vendors, that meet your training needs
- Configure your 1st custom course collection with Go1’s course experts.
If you’re on Totara Learn v10.15 and up, v11.9, register and attend our workshop, you can enjoy the following benefits:
- 1:1 session with a consultant who helps configure your Content Market Place to meet your specific users training needs.
- Redeem your $5000 Totara Content Marketplace Premium Library coupon that is valid for 90 days.
Secure your spot at the Totara User Conferences in Melbourne
- Event date: Monday, 18 Mar 2019 8:30am to Tuesday, 19 Mar 2019 4:00pm
- Event location: Cliftons Freshwater Place, Level 18/2 Southbank Boulevard , Southbank 3006,
Join the Totara Community and collaborate and learn from each other's experiences.
Email [email protected] to find out more!