From purchasing and assigning content, to managing groups and enrollment reports, and assigning due dates. Plus we’ve got a stack of new tools that will help you to save time and streamline the way that you deliver learning material.
Being able to purchase and assign content to your users has now been simplified. You can now enter your credit card details to purchase credits which can be assigned to users to be redeemed for courses, or users can request that their manager purchase a course for them.
In this update we have improvements to the Administrator dashboard to include a new tab for Group. Under this section you can quickly see and manage all of the groups in your portal, including editing details, adding and deleting groups, and filtering options for those with large numbers of groups in their portal.
When reporting on on enrollment courses, you can now see the Parent and Assessor fields. This allows Administrator to view learning items within a report along with the Parent course, or course in which the learning items is located to provide a more in depth reporting ability on content.
Other updates and improvements include:
- Improvements to reporting user interface
- Reporting is now available on Awards
- Updates to improve bulk user importing
- The My Teaching tab has a new filter to show all pending assessments
- Improvements to Discussion for @ mention, attachments, and file dropzones
- Portal admin can view & delete users assigned learnings
- Improved interface for group pages