The Go1 Content Insider - November 2021 edition
Which content partners should you check out?
Interaction Training is one of our key Australian partners. Joining us in 2017, Interaction Training has continued to grow their library with Go1, expanding from 80 to over 160 courses in Content Hub.
They provide courses on a wide variety of topics, including compliance, business ethics, communication skills, emotional intelligence, customer service, and food handling. As shown through their modern look and feel, Interaction Training is committed to adopting the latest technologies to increase the effectiveness of corporate learning.
Check out their recently added courses on modern slavery, retail customer service, teamwork, and communication.
What new content partners have we added to our hub?
- eLearning For You (ELFY) – This UK partner, owned by The Access Group, provides us with 82 courses on Health Care and Social Assistance, including medication administration awareness, moving and handling people, oral health, falls prevention, etc. Courses are typically longer than 30 minutes, ensuring adequate coverage for essential topics.
- Access Cyber Awareness and Resilience – This UK Partner, owned by the Access Group, gives us 40 courses specific to cyber security, including password safety, phishing, protecting your family at home, keeping safe online, etc. Courses durations include microlearning experiences, as well as longer, more in-depth topic coverage.
What’s new from our current content partners?
- Frisk – Global courses for AML/CTF, GDPR, and Anti-Bribery and Corruption (ABC)
- Thrive – Workplace 101 series, mastering Microsoft products.
- Thrive – Successful Onboarding series
- LearningPlanet – Series of 1 minute quick tips on Mindfulness, Microagressions, Engaging Remote Staff, and more
- Thrive – Get More Series (short courses to getting a little more out of life)
What’s Shannon’s favorite course right now?
With the holidays approaching, it’s a good time to remind ourselves to breathe, take some time to regroup, and make sure we find balance. This may mean taking some much-deserved time off, reevaluating how you balance life and work or taking some time to check in on your mental health. I took a little time (only seven minutes) to take Optimizing Work-Life Balance by ej4 to remind me how to balance my life a little more efficiently and used the student materials to help me document how I can make improvements.