We'll teach you everything about developing with Kotlin, working with interface builder and all the SDK's you actually need to build apps. And as always, you'll be building professional, amazing looking apps from start to finish.
Here are some of the things you'll be able to do after taking this course:
- Learn to code how the PROs code - not just copy and paste
- Learn everything you need to know about submitting to the Google Play store
- Build beautiful Apps - We don't build trash - you'll create amazing real-world apps
- Build Real Projects - You'll get to build projects that help you retain what you've learned.
This course is for absolute beginners with no coding experience
Programmers coming from Java who want to learn Kotlin for Android.
- Installing JDK and Android Studio as well as IntelliJ
- How to run apps on own device
- Those looking to get a full time job as a developer
- Kotlin Foundations - Variables, Strings, Collections, Classes, Inheritance, Lambda Expressions
- In depth look at activity life cycle, intents, and context
- Deep dive on constraint layout and supporting multiple device sizes
- Enhance your UI with custom drawables
- Using Kotlin with Android SDK
- Comprehensive overview of List and Recycler Views
- Learn all about web requests and working with APIs and even implement web sockets in a fully functional Slack app clone.