Listen with your FEAT!
In our fast-paced world we may not believe there's time to listen. But listening effectively can save a lot of wasted time. Try this topic to find out the listening mistakes you make and how to put them right.
Great for junior and aspiring managers and for individuals who would like to work on their professional personal development.
- Explain why it is important to listen effectively
- Identify specific strengths and weaknesses in listening skills
- Know the four elements of effective listening
- Describe an appropriate environment for effective listening
- Identify the correct thinking style for effective listening
- Describe the emotional aspects of effective listening
- Describe the key actions that result in effective listening