How to Handle Resistant Team Members
Overcoming resistance to change.
'Some people will never change…' but don't feel defeated. Where there's change there will always be resistance to it but I evolve very slowly doesn’t always mean what it says. Take this topic to find out.
Great for junior and aspiring managers and for individuals who would like to work on their professional personal development.
- Describe the benefits of overcoming resistance to change
- Identify those who are most likely to be resistant to change
- Explain how to manage the expectations of change
- Explain why vision is important when managing change
- Explain how strategy influences successful change management
Effective change management