Time Management Strategies for Success (2018) 1 CPD Unit
Join Bronwyn Pott as she discusses strategies to improve time management for both teams and individuals.
Key Learning Outcomes:
- Bringing the right headspace to work
- Efficiency –v- effectiveness – you’ll need both
- System – what system? Getting to the work
- Mastering your technology – and delegation
- Setting goals to facilitate team work
Recorded March 2018
1 CPD Unit = 1 Hour Self Study (check with your Professional Body)
CPD for Me is a premium law CPD provider in Australia of exclusive comprehensive professional development training for lawyers and advisors provided by leading Australian barristers, accredited specialists and legal industry pre-recorded webinars available in GO1 Premium and Marketplace. Subjects include Ethics, Skills, Practice Management & Auslaw Updates.