Are you a self-motivated individual working in the community services industry, looking for ways to enhance your professional practice? If so, this course is just for you!
Who is it for?
This professional development course 'The power of self-reflection' is aimed at leaders in the community services industry. However, the insights, information and ideas presented will benefit employees of all levels. After all, we're all leaders in one way or another!
The course explores the concept of self-reflection and how it can be used to enhance your professional practice.
It consists of the following elements:
- 1 x visually engaging, interactive eModule
- A toolbox full of helpful posters and infographics
- An online quiz where you can test your knowledge.
What will I learn?
By completing this course, we’ll help you to:
- Perform an honest review of your own performance
- Examine how values, beliefs, bias and attitudes affect performance
- Analyse various tools to support the process of self-reflection
- Identify opportunities and create a plan to achieve your goals
- Tap into professional development opportunities to support performance
- Align your professional practice with industry, legal and ethical requirements.
How long will it take?
This course will take around 1.5 hours to complete, depending on how deep you want to go. It's broken down into discreet packages, so it's easy to dip in and out of your learning when it suits you.
This professional development course is NOT accredited. However, the content contained within the course aligns with the unit of competency 'CHCPRP003 Reflect on and improve own professional practice'.