Talent Management: New Ways Of Sourcing & Retaining
People are an organization’s top asset. A successful business must have plans in place to attract and retain high performing employees. Statistics indicate that only one in five companies currently handle talent management effectively. It is an area where many companies need to improve. Kevin Oakes is the CEO at the Institute for Corporate Productivity and the author of The Executive Guide to Integrated Talent Management.
In this course, Oakes discusses how organizations can improve hiring practices and employee development services by capturing and sharing data on employee skills and training needs across the organization. He talks about effective research-based best practices strategies for improving and integrating talent management across functional areas, best ways to hire and retain talent, align talent management with organizational goals, and use data analytics efficiently across all employee areas.
Who Should Attend
- Senior Management
- Human Resource Professionals
- Training Managers
- Team Managers
This self-paced e-learning course is based on an exclusive interview with Kevin Oakes, author of The Executive Guide to Integrated Talent Management.
- The concept of talent risk
- Best ways to hire and retain
- Integration of data analytics
- Skill identification and management
- Importance Of Talent Management
- Defining Talent Risk
- Ways To Manage Talent
- Understanding Generational Differences
- Sourcing Talent—Using Data Analytics
- Using Data Efficiently To Find Right Employees
- Case Study
- Retaining Talent
- Employee Development Vs. Direct Mentoring
- Retaining High Performers
- Strategies For Succession Planning