Start to influence discussions and decisions.
Want to bring one or more people around to your way of thinking? Take this topic to learn how to do the ground work and pick your moment.
Great for junior and aspiring managers and for individuals who would like to work on their professional personal development.
- Explain why being a good influencer is a positive skill (WHY)
- Define your goal and negotiating range (WHAT)
- Identify the optimum time to use influencing skills (WHEN)
- Describe the environment in which influencing skills will be most effective (WHERE)
- Practise five core influencing skills (HOW)
Improved business communications