Stewardship of Company Assets
Effective use of company assets is critical to the bottom line. Assets can be the tangible equipment, physical property, funds, or intangible things such as intellectual property and patents. Whether an employee drives a company car or manages a large budget, he or she has a responsibility to take good care of what has been entrusted to him/her. The fewer assets the company has to replace or repair, the more profitable it will be. The resources saved provide stability, job growth, and a healthy future. It is a win-win situation for everyone. This course provides the helpful information that employees need to know about in order to protect the company's assets from theft, abuse, waste, and fraud.
- Foster a sense of responsibility for protecting company assets.
- Define and identify types of company assets.
- Know basic ethical principles for using company assets.
- Understand the ways one shows responsibility for physical property.
- Understand the ways one shows responsibility for company funds.
- Understand the ways one shows responsibility for company intellectual property.
Reduce compliance related issues, build understanding of ethics & compliance content and issues, and support an ethical culture in the workplace.