Respect and Fair Treatment in the Workplace - Harassment, Sexual Harassment, Bullying
This course introduces participants to the ethical principles surrounding harassment (both sexual and nonsexual), diversity, and bullying in the workplace. The focus of this course is how to solve ethical and build respect between people. It includes ethical decision-making strategies as well as specific information on workplace harassment and diversity issues.
- Understand the moral and ethical principles behind respect and fair treatment.
- Define diversity and identify the kinds of diversity in the workplace.
- Learn strategies to resolve cultural conflict and build harmony in the workplace.
- Know the various forms of harassment.
- Learn strategies to avoid and deal with sexual harassment.
- Learn strategies to avoid and deal with workplace bullying.
Reduce compliance & theft related issues, build understanding of ethics & compliance content and issues, and support an ethical culture in the workplace.