Reactive programming is a programming paradigm that is different from what most developers are used to. It is really powerful and flexible. Understanding it properly and using it wisely can bring a lot of benefits to your applications.
This course is for Java developers who would like to learn how to apply their existing skills to Reactive programming.
In this course, you will:
- Understand Reactive programming and the benefits it provides.
- See how to Unit Test RxJava 2.0 .
- Handle back-pressure and concurrency.
- Use Reactive programming with the Akka framework.
- Build a real-life reactive application with Java 9, Spring, Jersey, and RxJava 2.0.
- Get to know about Java 9's Flow API to build reactive apps.
- Get hands-on with tools such as RxJava, Spring, and Akka.
- Build fast and concurrent applications with ease using Spring, without the complexity of Java's concurrent API.
- Get to know the new Java 9 features.
- See the Java reactive programming library: RxJava 2.0 with all the concepts you need to develop an application.
- Explore a wide variety of code examples to get used to all the features and tools provided by RxJava and Akka.