This course will improve your problem solving techniques and enhance their effectiveness both in and outside of the workplace.
This course is suitable for any current manager or leader, or someone aspiring to move into this area of responsibility. This course was developed in the UK, although the core principles and guidelines can be applied in any country.
After completing this module, you will be able to:
- define problems clearly to determine their nature and their effect on the organisation
- identify and interpret problem data to establish trends/patterns
- identify the root cause of a problem
- identify a strategy for implementing their solution
- recognise the impact of their solution to ensure the problem has been resolved effectively.