PRINCE2® Project Management - Foundation and Practitioner
Accredited Course, helps you get qualified and become immediately productive as a member of a project environment.
This course prepares you for an internationally recognised qualification in PRINCE2® Project Management, a best practice for Project Management.
PRINCE2 is the world’s most widely-adopted project management method, used by people and organizations from wide-ranging industries and sectors.
It is a flexible method that guides you through the essentials for managing successful projects, regardless of type or scale. Built upon seven principles, themes and processes, PRINCE2 can be tailored to meet your specific requirements.
The Foundation level aims to confirm that you know and understand the PRINCE2 method well enough to be able to work effectively with, or as a member of, a project management team working within an environment supporting PRINCE2.
The Practitioner level aims to confirm that you have sufficient knowledge and understanding in order to apply and tailor the method in a range of different project environments and scenarios.
This package is accredited for and covers both Foundation and Practitioner level study and qualification.
Beneﬁts of Method:
- Improve your delivery confidence as everyone understands their role in delivering what the business expects.
- Terminology that is common in all projects around the world with a methodology that works ‘effectively with ‘knowledge based practices
- Close your projects well to ensure lessons are captured and project assets are protected
- Structured approach with controls to provide a delivery methodology that works repeatedly and will enable you to successfully deliver projects
- Clearly understand your role, governance and responsibilities including the triggers, inputs and expected outputs
- Start your projects well to ensure successful and consistent delivery to achieve the expected benefits
- Enhance your CV and boost future employment prospects.
This accredited course aims to provide you with a straightforward route to becoming a fully certificated Registered Practitioner in your own time and at your own pace.
Foundation and Practitioner - Course Content:
- 12 modules with associated engaging, motion graphic video presented lessons
- Notes to support each lesson and references to further suggested reading.
- Support materials and exercises to consolidate the learning
- Foundation level sample questions to test and embed the learning
- Practitioner level sample questions to test comprehension of the subject
- Eligible for 30 CPU/PDU points.
1) Are there any prerequisites to take the course?
Familiarity with projects and Project management is useful but not essential.
2) Who should take the course?
This course is aimed at project managers, aspiring project managers and anyone who manages projects. It is also relevant to other key staff involved in the design, development and delivery of projects, including: Project Board members (e.g. Senior Responsible Owners), Team Managers (e.g. Product Delivery Managers), Project Assurance (e.g. Business Change Analysts), Project Support (e.g. Project and Programme Office personnel) and operational line managers/staff.
This is an accredited course eligible for CPDs/PDUs and prepares you for a qualification in PRINCE2® Project Management
3) What will students achieve or be able to do after taking the course?
- Understand key concepts relating to projects and PRINCE2, how the PRINCE2 principles underpin the PRINCE2 method
- Understand the PRINCE2 themes and processes, and how they are applied/carried out throughout the project,
- Apply the PRINCE2 principles in context
- Apply and tailor relevant aspects of PRINCE2 themes and processes in context
- Help you to become immediately productive as a member of an project environment
- Prepare you for a Foundation and Practitioner level qualification in PRINCE2® Project Management.
- Eligible for 30 Category - C PDUs or CPDs
When you are ready to take the Foundation or Practitioner Exam/Qualification, please contact your Learning Service Provider – SkillSolve Training ([email protected] +44 (0)1202 970910) to arrange your official exams.
PRINCE2® Project Management - Foundation and Practitioner level accredited eLearning