Prevention of Discrimination and Harassment APAC
This course serves to introduce learners to general principles and policies of ant- discriminaton and ant-harassment in the context of the Asia-Pacific region, with particular emphasis on China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Singapore, SouTh Korea and Thailand.
- Identify types of discrimination and harassment
- Identify principal 'protected categories’ to which an anti-discrimination policy applies
- Identify types of workplace harassment
- Describe employee rights and duties in respect of anti-discrimination and anti-harassment policy
- Describe best practices in maintaining a discrimination-and harassment-free workplace