Perfect Prep: PERFECT Your Preparation Before Your Presentation
PERFECT your preparation before your presentation
Is everything covered? Do you know your content? Have you considered your audience? This topic points out everything you can do to ensure the success of your presentation before you even stand up to say those first words.
Great for junior and aspiring managers and for individuals who would like to work on their professional personal development.
- Explain the importance of establishing the purpose of the presentation
- State why empathy with your audience is essential
- Explain how to build, refine and enhance the content of the presentation
- Identify the most practical form of memory aid
- State aspects of the venue to consider in advance