Penetration Testing the Right Way
This course is for beginners and IT pros looking to get certified and land an entry level Cyber Security position paying upwards of six figures! Each chapter closes with exercises putting your new learned skills into practical use immediately. You will start by understand network anonymity by using tools such as Tor, Tortilla and Proxy Chains.
There are currently over a million Cyber Security job openings global and demand is greatly outpacing supply which means more opportunity, job security and higher pay for you! Each chapter closes with exercises putting your new learned skills into practical use immediately.
- Learn about Software Vulnerability Assessment and Pen Testing
- Gain skills in OpenVas, Vulnerability Scanning with GFI LanGuard
- Understand Design Flaws and Bugs, and Firebugs
- Hacking with Perl and C
- Eager to learn ethical hacking once and for all
- Looking forward to a career in cyber security
- Willing to write their own cyber security tools
- Looking to enhance IT skills and be prepared for hacker attacks