On-the-job training programs can be very productive when properly structured. This course provides tips to help make people more effective OJT mentors, including explaining the structure of an OJT team, providing four questions to ask before training begi
- State and explain four questions to ask before creating a training program
- Define "performance gap" and "training plan"
- Discuss traits of a successful trainer
- List characteristics of effective OJT programs
- Explain some common reasons why OJT programs
OJT Mentor module
OJT Mentor AICC Packageinteractive