Get beyond the basics and supercharge your Excel 2019 capabilities. With this 8-hour, expert-led video training course, you’ll gain an in-depth understanding of the most business useful advanced features of Microsoft Excel that delve into high-level consolidation, analysis and reporting of financial information.
Data Analysts, Data Scientists, Statisticians, people in Financial Services, Accountancy, Audit, Tax
In this course you will learn:
- What’s new/different in Excel 2019
- Advanced charting and graphing in Excel
- How to use detailed formatting tools
- Lookup and advanced lookup functions
- Financial functions including calculating interest and depreciation
- Statistical functions
- Connecting to other workbooks and datasets outside of Excel e.g. MS Access and the web.
- How to create awesome visualizations using sparklines and data bars
- Mastery of PivotTables and Pivot Charts
- Scenario Manager, Goal Seek and Solver
- Advanced charts such as Surface, Radar, Bubble and Stock Charts