Start your Microsoft Excel journey with Excel 2016 beginners course. If you've been meaning to improve your Excel skills but weren't sure where to start, our expert authors make this complex subject easy to digest. This course includes over 9 hours of video instruction and practice downloadable exercise files.
Administrators, Graduates, people in Financial Services, Accountancy.
In this course you will learn:
- Step-by-step, simple 1-2-3 methods for getting started with Excel 2016
- The ribbon and how to personalise Excel in the options tab
- What's new in Excel 2016
- Working with a touchscreen in Excel
- Entering data in Excel
- Backing up, recovering and saving your workbooks
- How to print (the thing you want!) in Excel
- How formulas work and the basic formulas you need to know
- How to sort and filter data to see what you want
- Creating Tables
- Creating graphs and charts to bring your data to life