Mental Makeover – Professional Ethics and Self-Discipline
This course focuses on personal ethical decision-making skills as they relate to how people think and approach ethical decisions in the workplace. The central theme of this course is self-discipline. How we think about ethical problems at work and how our mind processes these problems is a huge first-step in dealing with workplace dilemmas. This process of thinking about how we think allows us to re-orientate our approach and attitude toward moral and ethics crises in the workplace. This course provides practical tips, questions, and strategies to help all employees dig deeper into how they fundamentally approach ethical dilemmas and how they build strong character needed for future success.
- Know and understand the importance, role, and benefits of self-discipline and ethics in the workplace.
- Learn strategies for developing positive self-discipline in workplace and professional settings.
- Connect moral and ethical decision-making to the business environment.
- Learn practical steps to change personal behaviors and thought processes in order to promote good ethics in the workplace.
- Understand the principles of accountability, self-control, peer pressure, actions, and practice in order to successfully manage professional ethics.
- Learn responsibilities for both employees and employers in promoting a positive workplace atmosphere that promotes self-discipline and good ethics.
- Consider critical questions that will focus and improve organizational effectiveness and promote a more ethical, disciplined workplace.
Connect personal character and moral/ethical decision-making to business compliance issues and principles.