This course offers three facts that you may not know about mental health at work. Learn how to recognize mental health problems in yourself or your coworkers, and how to help.
What you will learn:
- What is mental health at work?
- What are the three most important facts about mental health.
- How to recognize and handle mental health problems.
Who’s it for:
- People who want to know more about mental health at work.
- Managers who notice people with mental health problems at their workplace.
- Anyone who thinks they have trouble with their mental health.
This is a microlearning course. It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Download your learning & action log to make notes
- Watch the micro video session (which lasts only a couple of minutes with “no fluff”)
- Implement the 3 specific actions that we will set to embed the learning
This session contains the must have information that you need. To back the learning up and to help you further each session has:
- A blueprint set of questions to work through to help you self-coach
- A transcript to act as a refresher
- A 1 page infographic of the main points for the visual types