Now that you’ve uncovered the main objection, the only way to overcome it is to solve or minimize it in the mind of your buyer. Show them that the value of acting is far greater than their fear of moving forward or pain of sticking with the status quo. Overcoming Objections 2 will help you distinguish between simple and complex objections, so you can resolve your prospect’s concerns with respect and empathy.
Business / Professional Employees
- Name the purpose and plays of Overcoming Objections 2
- Distinguish between Simple and Complex objections
- Resolve a prospect's objections with respect and empathy
- Identify when and how to minimize and objection
- Prepare a resolve play to overcome a common objection
Boost sales performance