At the end of this lesson, you will be able to describe the design and function of tubing. In addition, you will be able to apply criteria to appropriately select tubing for various common applications.
• List differences between piping and tubing
• Describe some advantages of tubing
• List types of materials used in the manufacture of tubing
• Discuss some applications for common types of tubing
• Identify factors considered when choosing tubing for an application
• Explain how to properly handle tubing