Say thanks and no thanks in different ways and reply to other people when they thank you.
• Discover language functions
• Apply basic English grammar by connecting words
• Incorporate everyday expressions
• Build confidence in speaking conversational English
• Be able to practice saying thank you in English
This video is part of the Basic English Series, created by Psychologist Eve Ash, linguistics expert Dr Fran Byrnes, features comedienne Erin Brown and Emmy-award winning Kim Estes.
This program is founded on conventional, proven language learning principles and approach presented in an innovative and effective style. Great characters in humorous circumstances help viewers (and teachers) have fun as they learn. They engage learners through amusing situations, entertaining characters, and interesting conversations. With real language, fun storylines and high-quality production with practical activities this ESL program is built to optimize viewer and employee engagement.