Improve The Performance Of Your People, Yourself & Your Business
About This Course
Do you want to develop your skills as an effective Sales Leader? Do you know the difference between effective 'leadership' and 'management'? Exactly what does it take to carve for yourself an outstanding career as a Sales Leader?
If you are really serious about learning how to hone your Leaderships skills and pushing your business to the very top then this course offers guaranteed outcomes!
Guiding you on your journey to greatness is our highly skilled and motivating expert Ben Kench, who shares valuable insights from his 40-plus years of experience in the Sales industry.
What Will You Learn On This Course?
Ben will not only share numerous tips and exercises throughout this course but he will make the lecture learnings relevant to you and your business.
Through tried-and-tested methods and a genuine passion for people, Ben will encourage you to develop your leadership style to be 'more human' adding powerful technique and insights along with little 'touches' that help make your leadership sought after.
With a dynamic approach, Ben will teach you new skills, show you how to overcome hurdles and allow you to see alternative ways of operating in your demanding role. Always 'leading from the heart, he is 100% committed to making your leadership journey one that is meaningful and fulfilling, as well as commercially successful.
During this course you'll learn:
- Leading From The Front - Learn how to walk your walk and by doing so gain recognition, respect and authority.
- Leading With Values - Hone your ability to know what matters, where you can demonstrate it and where 'human values' add real value to performance.
- Leading With Kindness - Get to understand that it's not all about 'big stick' threats to 'push' your people, it takes real strength to work kindly too.
- Leading With Numbers - Grow as a brilliant leader by discovering how to know your numbers inside out.
- Leading Forwards: The Bigger Picture - Remember that what goes around, comes around. Learn how to lead with an awareness of the potential for future change.
- Leading Now - Discover what you can do today to impact tomorrow and start your journey to great leadership recognition now!
By the end of this course you'll know:
- How to inspire your team so that even when the going gets tough the team stick together
- The small ’tweaks’ you can make to your style to see a significant increase in results
- When and how showing a little compassion can set you on the road to greatness
- How to use the power of understanding and listening to create a super-glue that bonds your team
- How to look after the ‘smaller' things now in order to dramatically shape your success in the years to come
- How to cultivate 'peace of mind' and mindful 'calmness' to set you apart from other managers and ground you on your Sales Leadership success journey
Who Is This Course For?
This course is for anyone looking to seriously develop their leadership and management skills and improve the performance of their people, themselves and their business.
You may be an established, experienced manager or team leader looking to develop your leadership skills, someone new to a leadership role looking for practical help to fulfil your role, or a 'rising star’ or ambitious individual who wants to improve your career prospects and prepare and equip yourself for a future leadership role.
Ben Kench is the UK’s No1 Sales & Business Growth Coach. As the author of Selling For Dummies, he is widely recognised as an authority on Sales and Sales Systems and through his successful programme, The Business Booster, he has helped thousands of businesses grow their profits and quality of their teams. For more than 30 years, Ben has been a leader in the sales environment and has achieved multi-million-pound success in both B2B (Business to Business) and B2C (Business to Consumer) sales. He carries with him a unique ability to find creative ideas, ‘see’ and implement process improvements and always be ‘numbers-oriented’ so that tangible and significant. Ben is also a sought after and accomplished professional speaker known for his insights, energy and entertaining presentations.