Manage challenges and sensitivities surrounding layoffs and redeployment effectively. Peter Wallbridge explains the key is remaining consistent to policy.
For anyone entering the zone of restructuring, layoffs and redeployment, this program will provide invaluable insights, cautions and strategies for managing the processes ethically and professionally, and preventing unnecessary cost and legal issues.
Key Learning Points
• The starting point is policy
• Clarify the structure & new roles
• Preparing for a large scale change
• The language to use
• Key questions & policy decisions
• Restructuring & voluntary resignation
• The transition phase
• Emotions & resilience
• Communicate throughout the process
Executives and Managers
This program is one of the Insights and Strategies Series, featuring psychologist Eve Ash interviewing a range of experts and business leaders who share their experiences and practical strategies for achieving best practice.