Process Mapping enables teams to visualise what is going on in a process and identify areas in need of improvement. This course will teach you the tools and techniques to create and analyse a process map. On completion of this course, you will be able to run basic Process Mapping workshops in any organisation.
- Understand the concept of Lean Process Mapping and its role within a process improvement environment
- Understand Lean Process Mapping and how to run basic Process Mapping training yourself
- Be familiar with some of the more commonly used Process Mapping tools and techniques
- Be able to identify the most appropriate level of mapping for a particular problem or situation
- Understand how to work with a team to generate the various types of Process Maps in practice, and how to use them as part of your process improvement activities
Who is this course for?
Anyone with an interest in Lean or improving processes or projects.