- Know your stand
- First thoughts
- What next?
- Second thoughts
- Know how important your role is
- Be able to help your team to understand any changes that will occur
- Will be able to acknowledge individual issues and fears
- Start to involve and empower your team
- Identify ways to reduce restraining forces
- Identify ways to increase driving forces
This topic looks at how learners manage through change. After completing it the learner should be aware of the benefits of change and how to communicate and encourage acceptance of change at work and in their team.