Microsoft Project is the Microsoft Corporation's project management software. Since it's development MS Project has become one of the most widely used project management applications in existence. It provides assistance to project managers and coordinators by organizing plans, resources, tasks, budgets, workloads and much more, all while keeping track of a project's overall progress from start to finish. By taking this Advanced course, you'll get the detailed knowledge to make MS Project work for you.
Experienced Project Managers looking to take their skills to the next level.
In this course you will learn:
- Learn how to efficiently track costs, budget costs and manage cost rate changes.
- Get useful techniques for tracking and sharing resources.
- Learn about Outline and WBS codes
- Discover how to manage queries, forms, and data.
- Explore the basic requirements for earned value analysis and applying EVA to a project.
- Learn to customise tables
- Learn to effectively split projects into sub-projects.
- Find out how to manage data through sorting, filtering, importing and exporting.
- Master reporting through customised and targeted reports.
- Get tips regarding project consolidation, resource sharing, relationship between projects and sub-projects.
- Learn how to make the most of Macros in MS Project