Bite Size courses will give you the freedom and flexibility to learn Microsoft Office in easy to use bite size chunks. You can dip in and out of lesson at the time of need, or take the full course if you have more time. Learn Microsoft Office the easy way with Bite Size. Each lesson takes on average 3-5 minutes to complete and the estimated full course duration is 3 - 4 hours.
This course is for anyone who wants to understand how to use Office 365. It's suitable for complete beginners or those who have a little self-taught knowledge.
- By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Access your Office 365 account, understand the home page, change settings, themes and sign out.
- You will be able to access the online version of Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint and learn about the difference between contacts and groups.
- Learn the difference between SharePoint and OneDrive.
- Understand about other apps such as Yammer, Teams, Sway and Planner.
- The table of contents indicates current status of each lesson with the 'X' icon indicating the lesson has been started and the 'Tick' icon indicating the lesson is complete.
- Once a course is open, lessons can be taken in any order.
- Once a lesson is open use the TOC to navigate