This video series will give you the guidance to get you started on that journey and give you tips and exercises to keep it going. Focusing in on the journey in a more holistic way will help you to bring in more balance and harmony. The four aspects: Physical, EmotionalMental and Spiritual are covered and together they make up this holistic approach to health and wellbeing.
What will I learn?
You will learn how to:
Get in touch and work with the Physiological
- Daily exercise routines to get the body moving – blood flow, energy flow and muscle movement
- Food and nutrition
- Relaxation – The Body Stress Release Technique (Meditation)
Get in touch and work with the Emotions (Feelings)
- Looking at the negative / painful emotions, depression and emotional stress
- Higher energy feelings of being Joyous, Happy, Content, Fulfilled
Get in touch and work with the Psychological (Mind)
- The conscious and sub-conscious mind
- Thoughts, stress, worry
- Doubt, developing clarity
- Changing old stories
- Breaking down and taming old (negative) habits and addictions and behaviours
- Creating new habits
Get in touch and work with the Spiritual
- The Three Power Exercises – Power Name – Power Stance – Power Words
- Purpose, service to others - charity and community work
- Compassion and gratitude
Put together your daily life-style plan and routine
- Develop and work with a daily routine for optimum health and wellbeing
- Dietary change
- Weight loss
- Running, joining a gym, yoga class or sports club
- Relationship work – coaching / counselling
- Attend to any deeper negative, non-serving habits – smoking, alcohol, drugs, etc.
Who is this course for?
This course is generally for men (however women can also take part). It is for anyone who wants to improve the way in which they live their lives and wish to go to another level.