This interactive course provides learners with the skills and knowledge required to apply effective and safe manual handling practices within their organisation.
Anyone who has workplace tasks that require lifting.
This course covers:
- Hazards and risks (identification, assessment and elimination)
- Correct manual handling (Covering correct techniques, postures and use of equipment)
- Manual Handling compliance
- Risk assessment and risk control documentation
- Employer and employee responsibilities and duty of care
- Safe work practices