How To Create, Establish & Sustain Passion, Purpose & Performance In All Your People By Taking A Dramatically & Demonstrably Different Approach
The Business World Today
Are you maximising the performance of all your people? Do you have a team of committed, motivated and effective people? Are they engaged, empowered and enabled to deliver? Do they 'deliver' - particularly in these Dramatically and Demonstrably Different times?
The challenges for today’s leaders are increasing: the rapid pace of change, increasing levels of employee expectations, people working in isolation; the reduction of co-operation and difficulty in communicating, a more transient workforce who want ‘flexibility’, ‘freedom’, choice and development opportunities; and the massive flow of information at such high speeds. These are just some of the things leaders face and it is not going to get any easier. The pandemic has exasperated the situation in business, changing working practices and causing uncertainty, confusion and stress.
Today’s leaders now have to take a 'Dramatically and Demonstrably Different Approach' to cope with these challenges and this course is designed to help you do just that.
Who Is This Course For?
This course is for anyone looking to seriously develop their leadership and management skills and improve the performance of their people, themselves and their business.
You may be an established, experienced manager or team leader looking to update and develop your leadership skills, someone relatively new to a leadership role looking for practical help to fulfil your role, or a 'rising star’ or ambitious individual who wants to improve your career prospects and prepare and equip yourself for a future leadership role.
The 3D Leadership principles apply across all levels and all types of business. Andy has worked with leaders from a huge range of sectors and one of the things they consistently tell him is how relevant these insights are to them and their business.
About The Course
This course is based on competitiveness expert Andy Hanselman’s 30-plus years of experience researching, working with and learning from '3D Leaders', providing you with practical tools and proven techniques to help you transform your leadership approach.
During this course you will learn:
- How to create enviable levels of engagement in your team that improve productivity and profits
- How to motivate your people and get the best out of them
- How to maximise the productivity and potential of all your team members
- How to engage, empower and enable others
- ‘Situational Leadership’ – How to adapt your leadership style to suit the situation
- How to provide constructive feedback to others to help them get better and stay better
- Reward and recognition methods that work and how to use them to best effect
- How to deal with ‘problem performers’
- How to create and foster effective winning relationships that help you achieve your goals
- How to collaborate up, down and in and out of your team for winning results
- How to identify and utilise the information you need to ‘let go’ and maximise performance
- How to build in feedback loops to measure and manage performance – yours and your team’s
- The steps you need to take to improve your leadership effectiveness
- Develop your own Personal 3D Leadership Performance Plan to improve your own leadership performance
By the end of this course you'll know how to:
- Identify the key factors for success when it comes to employee engagement
- Establish how you and your people ‘measure up’ and crucially what you need to do!
- Identify and overcome the barriers to employee engagement to proactively engage your people and get ‘buy-in’ to what you're trying to achieve
- Maximise the potential and performance of others wherever they work
- Understand what ‘motivates’ and ‘de-motivates’ people (including yourself!)
- Establish what this means for your individual team members and the way you lead and manage them
- Adjust your leadership style to develop committed, motivated and effective people
- Help individuals grow and develop, by giving constructive feedback and providing appropriate support
- Build and nurture winning relationships up, down, in and out of your business
- Connect and collaborate for results
- Learn how to ‘let go’ and delegate effectively
- Maximise information flow to allow you to ‘keep in control’ that allows you to ‘let go’
- Learn and get better by proactively improving in the areas that count, both personally and business-wise
Who is Andy Hanselman?
Andy Hanselman helps businesses, leaders and teams create competitive advantage by ‘Thinking in 3D’! That means being ‘Dramatically and Demonstrably Different’! He has over 30 years researching, working with, and learning from successful disruptive and forward-thinking entrepreneurial businesses and their leaders and is a recognised expert on business competitiveness.
This has helped him identify the 8 Characteristics of 3D Leaders. Not the latest ‘fad’ or hyped ‘panacea’ for business success, nor a list of ‘do’s and don’ts, or ‘magical answers’, but proven methodologies and processes that help successful winning leaders grow and develop their business, their people and themselves.
Andy is the author of 3 books (currently writing his 4th!) and loves sharing real insights into how these 3D Leaders create committed, motivated and effective people at every level. He brings these lessons to life by speaking at events, conferences, workshops and seminars around the world.
As a speaker, Andy thrives on interacting with people ensuring that they are challenged, stimulated and motivated. His style is participative, fast-paced, humorous and relevant. He believes people learn best by 'doing' and having fun! As a result, he works hard to offer them practical, stimulating fresh ideas, tools and techniques that provide no-nonsense ‘stuff’ they can actually use in their businesses immediately.
He has worked with a huge cross-section of businesses and sectors and has worked with businesses as wide-ranging as Tommy Hilfiger, Asda, B Braun, NHS, Universities and colleges, Vigor Enterprises Kuwait, Specsavers, Pallex, Grant Thornton, Jelf, Santander, Travelex, Mobile Mini and Ronseal and thousands of small and medium-sized growing, entrepreneurial businesses.